OTOMES is a production management intelligence system that provides actual data on the entire production process thereby forming a solid base, not only for production real-time management, but also for medium and long-term corrective actions and business strategy definition.
• Designed to optimize usability
• Customize environment for an office and workshop
• Direct connection to machinery
• Optimize work orders and priorities for execution
• Information flow between a workshop & business operations
• All information in one database
A highly flexible and modular OTOMES system is addressed to the steel industry, and in particular to the tube and pipe sector. It shows key performance indicators in one database and enables to control production process, quality, assets, capacities, etc. due to its customized algorithms.
- Direct connection between machinery and a plant
- Automatic data acquisition
- Data centralization of any production process
- KPI for analyses and improvements
- Process parameters highlighting via dashboards
- Integration with other information systems
- Detailed tracking of production
- Increased productivity
- Instant monitoring over the plant
- Stock update in real time
- Hidden cost disclosure
- Predictability of delivery times
Essential modules for manufacturing success
Each of the OTOMES modules is in charge of a specific duty at the plant. The modules can be used individually or in various combinations. Together, they form a full-featured manufacturing execution system that complies with international standards.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here