Electric resistance welding tube mill
Fives offers the largest range of Abbey and OTO electric resistance welding tube mills (ERW mills) dedicated to the production of ERW tubes from carbon and stainless steel: diameter range from 4mm to 762mm, wall thickness from 0.4mm to 28mm.
Fives qualifies all incoming raw materials and manufacturing components used in the production of their machinery, before they are incorporated by skilled craftsmen. The mills are then pre-tested in the Fives' workshop in Boretto (Italy).
- State-of-the-art technologies to guarantee functionality, safety and productivity
- Innovative design and continuous R&D programs
- High quality standards and advanced manufacturing techniques
- Professional system integration, installation, start-up and training
- Fast, reliable and skilled services
Fives' complete offer for the ERW tube mill line includes:
- Fully automated entry lines: turnstiles, loading carriages, automatic cranes, decoilers, pinch rolls, levelers, shear end welders / strip joiners, strip accumulators
- ERW tube mills: high precision tube mills, specially designed tube mills, conventional tube mills
- Quick tool change systems
- Cut-off units (more than 25 different models available: electric cold saw, electric friction saw, laser units, bandsaw, orbital, stationary, etc.)
- Exit tube conveyors
- Automation systems, including management systems and software tools
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here