Bronx & Taylor-Wilson pipe cut-off
Fives designs pipe cut-off equipment based on a multitude of variables, including:
- O.D. Variations - can accommodate pipe and tube with O.D. ranges of less than 12mm (0.5 inches) to over 660mm (26 inches) and crop lengths from a facing cut to 1 meter (approximately 3 feet).
- Operating method - can operate in various mode - fully automatic; automatic with manual pipe position override; semi-automatic; and manual.
- Throughput requirements - can improve productivity with multiple head facing machines, as well as customized material handling system.
- Pipe lengths - can accommodate any length variation, as well as properly cut random lengths.
- Wall thickness - can accommodate essentially any wall thickness required.
Design excellence - cut-offs
Our rugged machines are specially adapted for cutting line pipe, casing, tubing, roller bearing and coupling stock. Each machine is capable of cutting a broad range of sizes, saving floor spaces, as well as eliminating the need for additional equipment:
- Our design incorporates a rotating product and stationary tool cutting method
- Bronx and Taylor-Wilson products design includes operations previously performed by a typical end facing machine alone
- Automatic ream and chamfer assembly, which can conform to the O.D. or I.D. of the pipe, or cut to a reference center line
- Universal chuckling assembly, which handles a range of pipe diameters per tooling set
- Standard operating pipe chuckling assembly, which requires a tooling change for each size, has a built-in pipe tolerance of +/- 5.5mm (0.2 inches) - the chuck opening is approximately 38mm (1.5 inches) over the nominal pipe diameter
- Large main drive motors allow cutting with two tools, each with a wide carbide insert; providing long tool wear life at cutting speeds over 200 surface meters per minute (approximately 600 fpm)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here