Fives designs a range of straightening equipment - six roll straightener & ten roll straightening machines - that deliver compelling solutions to the market that make your tube finishing equipment line the most efficient.
Ten roll straightening machines
To accommodate special straightening applications, Fives designs a range of Bronx ten roll machines. These straighteners include custom-built machines to suit individual requirements and provide straightening solutions for virtually any size and material composition.
The Bronx machines have some distinctive features, accomplishing a set up with relative ease to achieve the required straightness for your product.
- Roll angles are quickly and easily adjusted to provide line contact with the tube surface over the maximum effective roll profile.
- Set up time is minimized though our patented COMPASS (computer aided setting system)
- Hydraulic lift mechanism on the roll entry automatically adjusts roll position to prevent damaging tube ends.
- A range of heavy-duty style machines provide enhanced rigidity, with consistent straightness and roundness.
- The COMPASS software package can be customized to provide management, maintenance and quality control information,including: calibration and wear compensation; maintenance information; fault finding; and mimic flow diagrams.
- Unique design allows thin walled tube to be straightened accurately without surface blemishes.
- The ability to straighten at speeds up to 200 meters per minute (approximately 600 fpm).
- Hydraulic lift mechanism with sensor automatically adjusts rolls to accept upset pipe.
- Pressure sensing units may be fitted on each roll to provide an accurate indication of the pressure applied to the tube.
- The drives are set in the back of the machine, away from the operator.
- The machine operator has a complete view of the straightening process from the operating console.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here