Taylor-Wilson packaging systems
The latest development by the pioneering designers, engineers, and management team at Fives.
It is a safe, productive and reliable system flexible enough to adapt to any pipe packaging application. The machine can process rounds, squares and rectangles in a hex, square or rectangular bundle. It has a straightforward easily accessible setup procedure in manual or an optional semi-automatic or automatic mode. The bundle is built-up by mechanical layering technology and transferred downstream to flexible material handling options.
We design our equipment based on a multitude of variables, including:
- O.D. variations, the machines can accommodate pipes and tubes from 12mm to 219mm
- Pipe length - can range from 3 to 12 meters
- Operational methods - can operate in various modes from manual to fully automatic
- Wall thickness - can accommodate from 1mm to 16 mm
- Packages rounds, squares, and rectangular tubing
- Produces hex, square and rectangular bundles
- Manual setup
- Tube and row alignment features
- Build-up by mechanical layering technology
- Concurrent bundle build-up and strapping
- Manual strapping station
- Bundle exit conveyors
- Inlet sorting station: divert scrap to reject cradle or alternate path
- Automatic setup based on bundle shape and size or by product recipe
- Surge skid added between pickoff chain and bundler
- Multiple strapping options:
- Hand strapping with overhead bridge and pneumatic tools
- Automatic strapping with semi- or full automated mode
- Poly wrapping for additional protection
- Tilt/drain to allow cutting fluids to drain
- Weigh station is integrated into the tilt/drain
- High capacity upgrades to allow for greater throughput
- Multiple discharge options depending on plant
- Level 2 integration for line optimization
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here