Bronx bar straighteners
Incorporating over 60 years of design experience, Bronx bar straighteners are custom-built to suit individual requirements and provide straightening solutions for any material composition, with sizes ranging from 5mm to over 100mm in diameter. The two roll and multi-roll PBR machines are used worldwide, meeting the highest standards of straightness, surface finish and controlled surface hardness.
Bronx machines can be used for either cold or hot rolled bars.
- High throughput speeds of over 70 meters per minute. Automatic handling equipment, allowing one-man operation
- High overall operating efficiency. Rapid size-changing facilities
- Quick roll changing equipment
- Low surface work hardening
- Hydraulic roll load control device that maintains straightening load throughout the operation
Guide bar access: All Bronx PBR type machines are equipped with “swing out” guide bar tables that provide:
- Rapid changing of guide bars
- Quick and easy inspection of guide bar surfaces
- Exposure of work rolls for inspection and maintenance
- Easy removal of scale