Fives offers a large selection of chain and hydraulic Abbey drawbenches up to 450,000 kg (1,000,000 lbs.) pull and up to 60 meters (200 ft.) long.
Dual chain drawbench
The high-production Abbey dual chain drawbenches are designed to draw tubing through dies and over internal dies, as required, to reduce diameter and as well as improve finish and yield strengths of the tubing.
- The draw carriage pulls at the center line of draw, as compared to a single chain system which pulls “off center”, creating an over turning moment between the chain and the draw center line.
- Draw forces are self contained within the bench structure to minimize foundation or reinforcement requirements.
- Tube loading occurs at the top of the drawbench, and discharge is directly under the center line of draw. Conveying tube in and out of the drawbench is easier and faster.
Direct pull & dual ram hydraulic drawbenches
Abbey hydrabenches, which are hydraulic powered drawbenches, have many advantages over the conventional chain driven drawbenches:
- The draw carriage is pulled at center line of draw
- All forces are self-contained within the hydrabench structure
- Smooth draw
- Absence of jerk at draw start
- Smooth and step less rapid acceleration and deceleration
- Draw interruption
- Minimum overdraw
- Higher production capacity of the hydrabench is achieved, compared to chain benches
- Low noise level
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here