Taylor-Wilson pipe end finishing
Pipe end finishing
Fives designs and supplies a variety of Taylor-Wilson end finishing machines all over the world, providing facing, deburring and end profiling for a wide range of seamless and welded tube and pipe. Taylor-Wilson pipe finishers operate in different modes and also accommodate varying lengths, thicknesses and ranges.
- Heavy duty design
- Design and control system for each customer’s requirements
- Improved productivity with a twin head-facing machine
- High-output, double-headed machine layouts for high-speed finishing lines
- Outside diameter chamfers can be tailored to the customer’s requirements
- Various material handling alternatives
- Set up time is reduced thanks to automatic tool setting
- Electronic elevating jack base for vertical adjustments
- Top opening pipe clamps to reduce cycle time
- Superior machine stability due to the fixed-head center height design
- Hydraulic clamps to reduce tool vibration
- Long life and low maintenance even in arduous steel mill environments
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here