OTO cut-off manager
Strategic control of cut-off process for higher product quality and maximum mill uptime
OTO cut-off manager is a process management system which aims to help an operator to enter optimum cutting parameter in terms of a blade load. In just a few seconds, you will get a perfect solution: complete optimized cutting sequence, reduced scrap and minimized downtime. The system has an easy interface, and provides detailed reports based upon its own database.
- Automatic parameters management
- Cut-off graphs display
- Single software for all OTO cut-off units
- Recipe manager
OTO cut-off manager indicates a minimum blade diameter to complete the cut and allows to select an operation with 2 or 4 blades based on the selected parameters.
- Optimized cutting sequence
- Improved process control
- Higher cutting speed
- Extended blade life
- Blade schedule planning before production
- All cold saw blades (HSS, coated, TCT)
- Decreased scrap and downtime
- Reduced wear of mechanical parts
- User-friendly interface: easy usage and minimal data entry
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.