Fives has developed simulation software OTO Logistic System to evaluate performance of warehouses
OTO Logistic System (OTO LS) is an operational research method that studies the performance or behavior of a system. This behavior is reproduced in a dynamic model which represents logics and functionalities allowing to evaluate performance of warehouses.
The software tool enables to save labor cost and floor space, improve employees’ ergonomics and predict investment return for new material handling systems.
OTO LS manages the following functions:
- Incoming goods: stock, physical location of materials and their optimization
- Outgoing goods: picking and shipments
- WIP (work in progress) management
- Customized solution
- Complete integration with MES/ERP
- Crane operation without human intervention
- Rotating material control
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Accurate inventory data and reduced dead stock
- Decreased operator workload
- Full safe operations
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.