Abbey & OTO cut-off units
The most complete range of flying cut-offs available worldwide
More than twenty different models are available, including: heavy-duty friction saw cut-offs, cold saw cut-offs, double shear cut-offs with mechanical clutch or hydraulic actuators, orbital cut-offs, carbide tool rotary cut-offs, laser and plasma cut-offs, bandsaw cut-offs and cut-offs specially designed for inside scarfed tubes and for special profiles.
Depending on the need of use, tube sizes, material type (carbon or stainless steel), material steel grade, performances required, our large selection satisfies every necessity.
Fives’ range of cold saw cut-off units, were designed to achieve the following results:
- Cutting speed adjustment to allow the use of all the cold saw blades currently available (HSS, coated screwed tips, TCT)
- Minimum cut tolerances, with a guaranteed bar length tolerance of ±1.5mm at maximum operating speed
- Maximum quality levels: perfect clean in-line cut without distortion or burr
- Ease of use thanks to cut-off manager system enabling to set and to record all key cutting and statistical parameters
- High precision and reliability
- Minimal and easier equipment maintenance & longer blade life
- Proprietary control board card (Eltav 6) to optimize the cutting sequences and allowing a large variety of optimization features
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.