Taylor-Wilson pipe end finishing
Pipe end finishing
Fives designs and supplies a variety of Taylor-Wilson end finishing machines all over the world, providing facing, deburring and end profiling for a wide range of seamless and welded tube and pipe. Taylor-Wilson pipe finishers operate in different modes and also accommodate varying lengths, thicknesses and ranges.
- Heavy duty design
- Design and control system for each customer’s requirements
- Improved productivity with a twin head-facing machine
- High-output, double-headed machine layouts for high-speed finishing lines
- Outside diameter chamfers can be tailored to the customer’s requirements
- Various material handling alternatives
- Set up time is reduced thanks to automatic tool setting
- Electronic elevating jack base for vertical adjustments
- Top opening pipe clamps to reduce cycle time
- Superior machine stability due to the fixed-head center height design
- Hydraulic clamps to reduce tool vibration
- Long life and low maintenance even in arduous steel mill environments
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.