Bronx tube straighteners
Bronx straighteners for tubular products are designed to sustain the loads associated with the straightening of thick and thin wall, welded or seamless plain or upset tubes and pipes at high speeds, in either hot or cold conditions.
- Range of tubular products:
· Heavy duty, thick wall
· Seamless or welded
- Diameter’s range: 1mm - 660mm
- Thickness: 0.2mm - 60mm
- Yield strength up to 1,200 MPa
- Process speed:
· 6-roll machine up to 90 m/min
· 10-roll machine up to 240 m/min
Bronx straightener technical advantages:
- Excellent production rate
- Equipment longevity
- Ultimate quality of the final product
- Improved accuracy without surface blemishes
- Repeatability of settings
- Automatic precision setting of all work rolls
- Hydraulic lift mechanism avoids damage to the leading end of plain pipe
Plain or upset pipes
Both plain and upset pipes can be processed by the same machine. Hydraulic lift mechanism fitted to sufficient roll pairs enables upset pipes to be straightened and to avoid damages to the leading ends of plain pipes.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.