On-site experts dedicated to your daily performance
- Extensive knowledge in mill lines and finishing floors, mechanical equipment and automation process
- Use of advanced technologies and proprietary software tools
- Large installed base with unique return of experience
- Customized solutions to schedule repair works and achieve the best performance
Expertise to maintain your equipment at the ultimate performance
- Regular inspection of operational parameters
- Technical assistance contracts
- Recommendations to extend availability and reliability
- Auditing to analyse performance patterns and detect operation anomalies
- Preventive maintenance facilitation
- Remote process monitoring
- Good practice sharing
Range of services
- Complete tube mill alignment
- Mechanical modifications
- Roll set-up and centralization improvement
- Gearbox inspection
- Roll change safety and efficiency
- Commissioning supervision
- Automation level 2 parameters reset
- Electrical systems (cabinets, desks, motors) and electronics (drives, PLC, PC)
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here